Dell XPS 13 9380 with Core i7-8565U 16GB 512GB PCie SSD 4K 3840 x 2160 touch screen compatibility microsoft windows 10 Pro.
Download latest drivers Dell XPS 13 9380 wifi drivers for your Dell desktops. Driver updates will fix any Driver issues with your Dell laptop XPS series devices and improve the performance of your laptop.
You can manually update Dell drivers or using a driver update tool to automatically download and update any missing or out-of-date drivers.
The package provides the installation files for wifi drivers latest version.
Please select the relevant version in accordance with the operating system and click “download”.
Detail Drivers ∇
support for microsoft windows x64-bit operating system
Download.exe – Killer wifi Controller drivers latest version.22.214.171.1248, A17 support microsoft windows 10 (x64-bit)
Download.exe – Intel wifi UWD drivers update vers.126.96.36.199, A29 support for microsoft windows 10 include: 64-bit
1. Please Click Download drivers files.
2. When the files download for microsoft window is display, and click “Save” to save the files to your hard drive.
3. Browse to the location drivers where you download the file and please “double-click” the file.
4. Read the information in the dialog in microsoft window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites that are identified in the dialog window befores process.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompt to perform the update.
If you have updated your operating system to microsoft windows 10 or etc, then you will need to update your Dell XPS 13 9380 drivers.