HP ZBook Firefly 15 G7 Mobile Workstation | HP ZBook Firefly 15 G7 15.6 inch mobile workstation | full HD | 1920 x 1080 | intel core i7 (10th Gen) i7-10510U Quad-core (4 Core) 1.80 GHz | 16 GB ram and 512 GB SSD.
HP ZBook Firefly 15 G7 mobile workstation (update drivers) – Driver updates will fix any drivers issues with your HP laptop mobile workstation series devices and improve the performance of your laptop.
Drivers are essentially a small pieces of coding which enable communication between your PC and a devices favorite (such as an wireless, USB, etc.).
If everything is working well, you won’t even notices your driver and they will just do the job they are supposed to do.
Here you will get the latest HP ZBook Firefly 15 G7 mobile workstation intel graphic and audio drivers nvidia that support microsoft windows.
Driver installation via .exe windows files with grapich driver.exe file for HP ZBook Firefly 15 G7 mobile workstation laptop driver.EXE
Select the relevant version in accordance with the operating system on your laptop and click the “download”.
comptibility operating system microsoft windows 11, 10 (x64-bit)
Download.exe ≡ HP BIOS and firmware ver.01.09.00 Rev.A for microsoft windows 11, 10 (x64-bit)
Download.exe ≡ Intel video driver and control panel ver.22.214.171.1244 Rev.W for microsoft windows 11, 10 (x64-bit)
Download.exe ≡ Intel WLAN driver ver.126.96.36.199 Rev.A for microsoft windows 11, 10 (x64-bit)
BIOS Install procedure ≡
1. Please, download the files by click the Download or obtain software button and save the files to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is save).
Please, double click the downloaded files and follow the on screen instructions.
Intel video drivers guide install ≡
1. To installing the software in this pack, you must be logged in with Administrator privileges.
2. Please, “download” the file by click the Download or Obtain Software button and save the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
3. Now, Double-click the downloaded files and follow the on screen instructions to unpack the files to – C:\SWSETUP\SP139398 or another directory of your choices.
4. Run the setup program from the directory that contains the unpacked files. Enter -? on the command line to list the options for the setup program.
5. After double-clicking the downloaded files, select This program installed correctly on the Program Compatibility Assistant screen.
This message is provided by the protection mechanism of microsoft windows operating system.
Intel WLAN install procedure ≡
=== Intel Wireless LAN drivers are required to enabling the integrated Intel Wireless LAN adapter in support computer model that are running a supported microsoft windows operating system.
The package provides the installation files for mobile workstation notebook PC drivers latest version.
If you have updated your operating system to microsoft windows 11 or etc, then you will need to update your mobile workstation drivers.